Daytona Ice Arena offers great figure skating programs including:
- Learn to Skate – a great group instruction program for beginners and advanced alike.
- Private Lessons
- Freestyle Practice Sessions
Rates are$15 per session non-member, $12 per session DBFC members. Punch cards will still be available $120 for Club Members, $150 for non-members.
Rates are per session not per hour.
Times Are Subject To Change With Out Notice Please See Our Ice Schedule For Current Times Offered.
Freestyle Ice Rules
- All skaters are to sign in and pay at the front desk before entering the ice.
- A freestyle session begins as scheduled on the ice schedule.
- Ice times cannot be broken up into “per hour”. They are paid per session only.
- No discounts for skating partial sessions, full price is due for the session skated
- Parents may not coach from the rink doors. Rink doors are to be closed after entering the ice.
- No parents and spectators may sit in the hockey player boxes, unless instructed to do so by their coach.
- Parents may not use the music system. It is for skaters and coaches only.
- All skaters must wait until the ice resurface doors are closed before entering the ice. They must exit the ice promptly once the ice resurfacing doors are opened. No one is permitted on the ice during ice resurfacing.
- Only water may be brought out onto the ice. No Coffee or colored drinks. Absolutely no food.
- Skaters are to clean up at the end of their sessions. This includes clothing items, water bottles, tissues, music, etc.
- Skaters and coaches are not to place items on the dasher board railings; they are to place their belongings inside the hockey benches.
- Parental instruction while the skater is on the ice is prohibited from any location in the building.
- Do not interrupt coaches while they are in a lesson.
- No horseplay or immature conduct will be permitted on the ice. Skaters are to conduct themselves and mature, professional manner.
- Please discard of tissues appropriately in the trash receptacles in the hockey player benches.
- When announced to clear the ice, skaters and coaches are to exit immediately.
- Appropriate athletic attire is required on all freestyle sessions.
- Skaters are not to socialize or stand in groups on the ice. Skaters must move to an off ice area as to not interfere with other skaters and lessons.
- Skaters are not to loiter in jump corners and must become familiar with and not interfere with other skaters jump practices.
- Spins are to be practiced at center ice.
- Personal electronic devices are not permitted on the ice.
- Coaches giving lessons always have right of way. Skaters skating to their music have first right of way at all times.
- No music with profanity or offensive lyrics may be played. Coaches or rink staff will stop any music that is deemed unacceptable.